||Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
|Date First Elected
||01 Jan 1999
|Date Term Expires
||31 Dec 2010
|Position on Committee
||(1980-1981):President of the Court of First Instance of Yaoundé.
(1981-1988):Deputy Director of Legal Affairs and of the SealMinistry of Justice.
(1988-1989):Procurator-Generalthe Court of Appeal of Garoua.
(1989-1991):President of the Court of Appeal of the Centre province.
Since 1991:Supreme Court judge and Acting President of the Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.
Positions of responsibility:
- President of the National Election Commission for the elections to the National Assembly of 17 and 18 July and the special elections of 3 August 1997.
- President of the National Election Commission for the presidential election of 12 October 1997.
International seminars and conferences
- 1986:Seminar at the International Law InstituteRomeon the conclusion of international contracts.
- 1987:Colloquium on human rightsLomé (Togo).
- 1993 and 1995:Sessions of the Committee against TortureGeneva.
- 1996:Seminar on human rightsNew York.
||- Diploma, National School of Administration and Magistrature.
- Diploma, Institut international dadministration publique (International Institute of Public Administration), Paris.
||Supreme Court judge and Acting President of the Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.